A simple side dish perfect for any meal. Roasted with balsamic vinegar for extra flavor, this Whole30 and Paleo dish is the perfect healthy side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner.
- 12 oz Baby Carrots
- 12 oz Brussels Sprouts - halved
- 2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- OR 1/2 teaspoon The Basic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the veggies, vinegar, olive oil, and seasoning. Toss to coat the veggies evenly.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Spread the veggies evenly out on the pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, flip the veggies, and cook for an additional 30 minutes - until the brussels sprouts are crispy and the carrots are tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Air Fryer Directions: Add seasoned veggies to the air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Shake the basket halfway through the cooking process for even cooking. Remove from the air fryer when the veggies reach the desired texture. For crispier veggies, leave in the air fryer additional time.
Store leftover veggies in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Keywords: roasted veggies, roasted brussels sprouts and carrots