This simple Grilled Green Bean recipe takes just a few minutes to prep and less than 10 minutes to cook – making for a quick and easy side dish.
- 16oz Green Beans – Stems trimmed
- ½ Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Pinch of Salt to Taste
- Preheat the grill. Turn burners onto the highest setting. If using a veggie grill tray, preheat the tray before adding the vegetable to the grill.
- Place green beans on a piece of foil or in a large bowl. Add ½ tablespoon of olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon garlic, and black pepper and a pinch or two of salt. Add more salt if desired. Toss to coat veggies evenly.
- If using a piece of foil, place the foil with green beans onto the grill directly over the burner and spread into a single layer. If using a veggie tray, add the veggies to the pan directly on the grill and spread into a single layer.
- Rotate the veggies every 2-3 minutes to char all sides. Remove when you reach the desired crispiness—about 10 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled green beans, green beans, easy green beans