Grilled corn on the cob soaked in beer and brushed with butter. A quick and easy side dish. Perfect for your next summer BBQ.
- 1 12oz Cans Beer
- Extra Water
- 4 Corn Cobs
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Ghee and Olive Oil - Melted
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cut the top of the husk off the corn and removed a few of the outside layers of the husk.
- Place corn, in the husk, in a deep baking dish. Pour the beer over the corn and add additional water if needed to fully cover.
- Soak for 1 hour.
- Remove from the liquid and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Once finished, removed the husk and silk. Brush with melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a very hot grill to sear all sides, about 3-5 minutes total.
- Serve with additional butter if desired.
- Gluten-free - Omit the beer and soak the corn in water.
- Dairy-free - Replace butter with ghee or extra virgin olive oil.
- Combined butter, ghee or olive oil with a Cajun spice blend and coat the corn prior to grilling. Top with lime juice once removed from the grill.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Corn, corn on cob, grilled corn