This simple 10-minute meal is prepped and cooked completely in the air fryer making this a quick meal any night of the week. Serve this easy Keto and Whole30 Air Fryer Shrimp with a simple salad or veggie for a quick meal.
- 1.5 pounds raw Shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Oil - extra virgin, coconut, or avocado
- 1/2 tablespoon of Seasoning - Cajun, Lemon Pepper, Salt and Pepper, or Old Bay
- Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels to remove any excess moisture.
- Toss the shrimp in cooking oil and seasonings - you can do this step in the air fryer basket or a separate bowl.
- Place the shrimp in a single layer and cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes for medium shrimp or 10-15 minutes for jumbo. The shrimp are fully cooked when they become opaque.
- Serve right away or store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
See notes above for an easy Chili-Lime seasoning for the shrimp!
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer shrimp, shrimp in air fryer, how to cook shrimp in air fryer