Air fryer sausage and veggies are a quick meal for busy nights. Made entirely in the air fryer or oven, this Whole30 and Keto recipe is versatile and takes less than 30 minutes to make.
- 12 ounces Sausage - about 4 links cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups Vegetable and Potatoes - see notes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning - Cajun, Italian, or one of our custom blends
- Chop the veggies and sausage into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place in a large bowl and coat with oil and seasoning.
- Add the sausage and veggies to the air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Shake halfway through to cook evenly.
- Once cooked, remove from the air fryer and serve.
Veggies and Potatoes - Any assortment of vegetables or potatoes will work for this recipe. A few of my favorites include brussels sprouts, zucchini, squash, green beans, onions, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, white/red or sweet potatoes. Add as much or as little of each veggie that you and your family like. For this recipe, I used 1/2 a large red onion, 1 large bell pepper, 8 mushrooms, 6 ounces of cauliflower and broccoli blend, and 1/2 a large zucchini.
Sheet Pan Directions - If you do not have an air fryer, this recipe works great in the oven as well.LIne a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Place the sausage and veggies in a single layer and cook at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until desired crispiness. Halfway through the cooking process, flip the sausage and veggies for even cooking.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer vegetable recipe, vegetables and sausage recipe, Air Fryer Sausage and Veggies