Air Fryer Frier Okra is a quick and healthier take on the traditional recipe. In less than 15 minutes, you can have crispy okra that is perfect for a snack or side dish.
- 16 oz Whole Okra
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cajun Spice
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combined okra, oil, and spices. Toss to coat okra evenly in spices.
- Add the okra to the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce or as a side dish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer okra, fried okra,