Air Fryer Curry Chicken Wings – Extra crispy and flavorful, these wings have all the curry flavor you love. Slightly spicy and dipped in a cool Tzatziki sauce. Oven cooking instructions included.
- 2lb Chicken Wings
- 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder - Optional
- Remove the chicken wings from the package and pat dry with a paper towel to remove moisture.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and lightly coat in olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the curry and chili powder to evenly coat all sides.
- Place wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees. Flip halfway through the cooking process for even cooking.
- Serve the cooked wings right away with the creamy dairy-free tzatziki sauce.
Oven Directions - Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the wings on a baking rack in an even layer. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until fully cooked. If you want the skin more crispy, turn the oven to broil and cook for 1-2 additional minutes. Watch the wings to prevent burning.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken wings, air fryer chicken wings, curry chicken wings