Air Fryer Broccoli is a super simple and delicious meal that takes minutes to make. It's the perfect side dish and great for weekly meal prep. Keto and Whole30, this recipe will quickly become a family favorite!
- 16oz Broccoli Florets - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon Oil - Extra virgin, avocado, or melted coconut oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- First, cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces and place them in a large bowl or the air fryer basket. Lightly coat with oil and season to taste.
- Place the broccoli in the air fryer, and cook at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. At 5 minutes, toss the broccoli and continue cooking for 5 minutes or until they reach the desired crispiness.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve!
See the notes above for tips to jazzing up your broccoli!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer broccoli, how to air fry broccoli,