A quick 10-minute side dish, air fryer asparagus with lemon is crispy and tender. Serve with your favorite protein for a complete meal.
- 1 pound Asparagus
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder or 1 clove minced
- 1 Lemon - zest and juice
- Trim off the tough ends of the asparagus. Add the tender stocks to the air fryer basket.
- Drizzle on oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon zest. Toss to coat all pieces evenly.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 5 -10 minutes.
- Remove and squeeze lemon juice over the warm asparagus before serving.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Save the tough stems to use in vegetable or chicken stock.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to air fry asparagus, air fryer asparagus, air fryer vegetables